Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year all!
I am posting with my completed steps for Grand Illusion Mystery Quilt with Bonnie Hunter at Quiltville
We are all waiting, hoping to get the next step early as Bonnie has done previous years!

Here are only 10 or so of my completed blocks of each step...
So far, Clues 1, 2 and 3 are completed.











Clues 4 and 5 are close to finishing the completed units, but my yellow is running out, so I am waiting to see how many more Clues there are and how much more of the yellow is needed.  If I need more, now will be my chance to add a similar flour for more unified scrappy look.
This year I have really used up scraps and leftovers!sure feels great!

Anyway, Happy New Year all!
I am planning on a better 2015 than the previous 2 years have been for our family!
Take care, Leslie


3 comments:

  1. Your units all look great! Hope you have a blessed New Year!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love scrap quilts - they're my very favorite. And I love the one in your banner! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visit and saying Hello!