Saturday, January 17, 2015

Friday Finishes! (Blogger and IPad are not nice friends today!)

Good Morning!
It is snowing a bit here, but we have little snow compared to previous years, so we are doing good!
Today, I wanted to share a few Finishes I have been able to do!
This little quilt is from Kathy Tracy's A Sentimental Quilter Yahoo group I belong to.  I think this is from 2013, but was finally able to quilt and bind it!




















The other  mini quilt below  is wool applique, a design from Kim Diehl and her latest book Simple Appeal !
I really love all her designs, have all her books, and when I opened this newest book, I fell in love with this little quilt and had to do!

I will be linking up with Friday Finishes!
can I Get A Whoop Whoop?


Have a great Weekend!
Take care, Leslie

1 comment:

  1. Your wool applique is lovely! Did you stitch the applique by the machine or by hand?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visit and saying Hello!