Yes, I am confessing, I guess part of coming clean, starting anew....
1. I am addicted to my Just Takes 2 quilt. I am up to block 60ish. I keep putting it away, then finding pages I have out to cut fabrics for a new block, or fabrics to cut up for a new block....
2. I started a Pinwheel Christmas quilt with Get Ready Snow charm packs, I have all the blocks made, I just have to lay them out, get the sashing on and get it together
3. I have a few blocks of this Vintage Sampler flower quilt by Reese at Morning Glory Designs Reese, I really like it, have a box of fabrics all ready to go. These are Jenny Beyer left overs, I want to use. I guess I have to get these kitted up
4. Finish my Cottage Quilt blocks and quilt by Shabby Fabrics Quilt shop. I have about 5 blocks done. These are all hand applique. With all my other applique projects, I know, I know ...
5. I also have to get going on a sew along project with my friend Linda. She has about half of her square in a square blocks done. I have my fabrics picked, in a container and started cutting the other night.
6. I have to get started on this... Benjamin Franklin by Erik Homemade eZine
I have all the fabrics, new American Banner Rose fabric by Minick and Simpson
7. Of course, I want to work on this, I have some layer cakes I bought during Cyber Monday sales
Lori Holt Bee In My Bonnet Row Along
8. Kaaren at the Painted Quilt tells us her Quilting Guild is doing a Mystery Quilt. Darlene has designed this quilt, you can read about it HERE .
9. This new BOM sounds interesting too, you make 10 different blocks, but 2 at a time .... You can click on the link below for more info
10. I also found out about this BOM from Sulky, My Sewing Room
I am definately doing this one!
11. If you are still holding out and able to resist starting a new BOM, Michele at Quilting Tutorials blog Michele at Quilting Tutorials blog is building a list of new BOMs, I will be watching for more to share!
Talk with you soon, I have so much to get organized!
Take care, Leslie