Saturday, February 14, 2015

Grow Your Blog Winner!

Happy Heart Day!



I promised a gifty to a winner for my Grow Your Blog hop....

I think you have all waited long enough to know who won!

Yes, I am trying to build some suspense...... (Organ music here!)

I asked you to let me know where you live, I am fascinated with this, so many interesting places in the world to visit.....

So, for the next time I am in the area....

I hope to visit here....

Maybe Island off Vancouver Island!  Alexis of Cob Cottage Craft (cobcottagecraft.com) lives on a lovely farm!  She has sheep, horses and chickens!  It looks from the pictures she also dies and spins her own wool yarn for knitting!  I am thinking a small ferry ride, hopefully from Nanaimo or Lantsville will take me there!

Anyway, Alexis here is a picture again of your prize!



I will get it in the mail to you as soon as I get your snail mail address back!

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day with those your love!

Take care, Leslie


1 comment:

  1. Wow, wow, wow! These are even more gorgeous in person. And I love the texture of the fabric. I'm just itching to sew with them. I'm thinking a pieced and quilted tote for the beach this summer. But I might still change my mind! I'm also considering a little throw quilt for the couch with some coordinating solids.
    Thank you so much!
    And I love the little pincushion too! And the poppies on the card.....I adore poppies!
    Glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visit and saying Hello!